Busy Day Elegant Maple Breakfast
Make it the day before
How To Do It
- Spray 9″ x 13″ pan with cooking spray.
- In a sauce pan pot combine maple sugar, maple syrup and butter.
- Boil over medium heat, stirring, until all melted and combined.
- Pour the mixture from the pot evenly into the bottom of the sprayed baking pan.
- In a single layer, place the slices of break over the syrup mixture in the pan.
- Combine the milk, eggs, vanilla and salt in a bowl and beat until all combined.
- Pour over the bread, making sure to pour some on each bread sllice.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Bake in a 350Â°F oven for 30 – 35 minutes until brown.
(There will be a nice crispy maple bottom of each bread slice!)
Have a pitcher of syrup on the table for additional maplelicious flavor.