Tangy Maple Meat Balls
This is our family favourite!
- Combine ground meats, onion, egg, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, Â˝ tsp salt and pepper.
- Form into 1Â˝â€ť balls.
- Place in 8â€ł square pan.
- Bake at 350Â°F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cornstarch, dry mustard and ÂĽ tsp salt in small saucepan.
- Gradually stir in vinegar, syrup and water.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Drain fat from meat balls and pour sauce over.
- Return to oven and bake 20 minutes longer.
Makes 4 servings.
Serve on rice.