Jo-Ann’s Maple Chili
This is a combination of three recipes. I think it is best if you make it the day before you want to serve it and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator and then reheat slowly the next day. I use the crock pot.
- Brown the beef with the onions and garlic
- Add beef to all the other ingredients in a big pot
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour
- Uncover and simmer for 2 hours
- Cool and refrigerate. Warm when needed
Note: I sometimes add corn â€“ particularly if left over in refrigerator. I would then just add it for the reheat.