Swimmer’s Maple Granola
Original recipe by Mary Pearson, perfected by her daughter Shannon, and dedicated to the swimmer in the family, granddaughter Stella, who enjoys it before those early morning training sessions.
- Preheat the oven 350Â°F.
- In a large bowl mix all DRY ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl mix Longâ€™s Dark Maple Syrup together with vegetable oil and honey, then add to dry ingredients.
- Mix together well.
- Spread granola evenly on a large baking sheet (you may need to bake 2 batches).
- Bake @ 350Â°F for 25-30mins. Mix granola up halfway through for even baking.
- Remove from oven when granola is golden brown.